Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Swinging Doors A Jukebox And A Barstool Chords

Swinging Doors - Traditional Music Library
And I've got swinging doors a jukebox and a barstool C G D7 And my new home has got a flashing neon sign D7 G C Stop by and see me anytime you want to C G D7 G Cause I'm always here at home till closing time G C I've got everything I need to ... Access This Document

I DON'T NEED SWINGING DOORS.wmv - YouTube
A remade country into gospel song , the country version was swinging doors by merle haggard, the gospel version is "i don't need swinging doors". ... View Video

A FOOL SUCH AS I - Planet Banjo
Swinging Doors 196. Take Me Back To Tulsa 197. Tennessee Blues 198. play C chords D E G A Bm E Capo @ 4th fret, play C chords E F# A B C#m F Capo @ 3rd fret, play D chords F G Bb C Dm F I'll tell the man to turn the jukebox way down low. And you can tell your friend there with you, he ... View Document

Pictures of Swinging Doors A Jukebox And A Barstool Chords

Swinging Doors Chords And Lyrics By Merle Haggard
Swinging Doors Chords And Lyrics By Merle Haggard Drop D tuning – Capo 3rd fret (optional) Intro – D-A-D And I've got swinging doors a jukebox and a barstool D A And my new home has a flashing neon sign D ... Get Document

A FOOL SUCH AS I - Planet Banjo
Swinging Doors 174. Take Me Back To Tulsa 175. TENNESSEE BORDER 176. play E chords F (alt) Capo @ 5th fret, play C chords A FOOL SUCH AS I Joe, And turn the jukebox low. And let me sit and reminisce, While I pretend that she. Is sitting here with me, ... Retrieve Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment